Saturday, November 27, 2010

Enjoying life through the fog called stress

Stress is an evil word. it's an evil word because so many people in the world know what stress feels like and have experienced it at one point or another. Most people have ways to self soothe themselves. Some ways that help me relax when i am stressed:
  • TEA!!
  1. original coffee mate powdered creamer
  2. vanilla extract
  3. mint extract
  4. splenda (as much as you want)
  5. black tea bag (i prefer red rose tea)
  • Take a hot bath... yumm!!
-use salts and soaps with relaxing scents!
-read a book while in the tub!
  • Simply take a nap
-there are now ways to get relaxing sounds and music to play while you are resting.
  • (my second favorite way to relax.... ROAD TRIP!!
-just get away for the weekend!
  • (my FAVORITE thing to do to relax) Bake :)
-bake some cupcakes (here is a picture of some that i made to relax)

So from me to you..... JUST RELAX!!
                                  & take some time for your self. In our world today, we really need it!
~ Kylie

p.s. what are some of your favorite ways to relax??

1 comment:

  1. I'm lovin' your blog!! :-) my favorite way to fully relax is to go out in nature all alone and either a) take pictures or b) just revel in God's amazing creation. I also love your list & employ many of them...actually, depending on the day, all of them. Oh, and my tea fave is chamomile or peppermint at night - straight up. But morning tea has two drops of vanilla creme stevia in it. Yummmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete