Sunday, November 21, 2010

In my own driver seat.

When I worry about what people think about me, if I let them dictate what my actions are, am I really in control of myself? The answer is simple: I need to take control of my life. Besides, I would not be me if I let them control of me. After taking charge, I have found new confidence and a new way to look at the beautiful woman I really am! I hope everyone realizes that they were made to be who they are and nobody else. I have always thought that I was wrong for feeling a certain way because I thought that nobody else felt it. But I was not wrong or broken because I felt that way, I was made to be me. It is not right when people say it is wrong to be me. So I encourage you to take control and sit in your own driver’s seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment